- How is tea made?
- How do I make tea?
- What tea tools should I use?
Making tea isn’t as complicated as it sounds, but there’s one important tool that you’ll need: a tea steeper (or infuser).
Different types of teas require different steeping temperatures and times. Infusers act as containers to hold your tea leaves until they’ve steeped for just the right amount of time and for the right temperature. When your tea is ready, just remove your steeper/infuser and enjoy.
At Still, we have a variety of tea tools that make it easy to steep your tea, whether you're brewing a single cup or a whole pot.
Our collection of infusers and tea steepers has something for every tea lover. Whether you prefer reusable tea bags, spoon infusers or mug infusers, we have you covered.
Our stainless-steel steeping spoon makes it easy to brew a cup of tea.
- Just add a teaspoon of your favorite loose-leaf tea into your infuser.
- Steep in boiling water for the recommended length of time.
The single serving size is ideal for tea lovers who are on the go or enjoying some much-needed me time.
The steeping ball is just like the steeping spoon, but instead of a solid handle, this steeper has a metal chain for hanging off the side of the mug. This allows you to steep your tea just like you would with a tea bag.
Dishwasher safe and made of durable stainless steel, this steeper offers a quick and easy way to brew a single cup of tea.
Our porcelain tea mug infuser gives you everything you need to brew a cup of tea anywhere. The metal infuser slips right into the mug and has a handle for easy removal.
- Add a teaspoon of loose-leaf tea into the metal infuser.
- Pour hot water over the infuser and steep for the recommended amount of time.
Once your tea is ready, place the infuser in the convenient saucer (which doubles as a lid!) while you sit back, relax and enjoy.
Our elegant glass tea mug infuser brews a single serving of tea. The all-in-one design allows you to steep and sip while the saucer holds the infuser until you’re ready for clean-up.
To enjoy a cup of tea:
- Place the metal infuser into the mug.
- Add a teaspoon of loose-leaf tea.
- Add hot water and steep for your desired time.
- Remove the metal infuser and let it sit in the included saucer, which you can also use as a lid.
Want to brew more than one cup of tea? Our glass filtering teapot is perfect for entertaining or those mornings when you need an extra pick-me-up.
The teapot has three components: the pot itself, the lid and the removable filter. The filter gives your loose leaf tea the room to bloom and expand as it steeps.
To brew a pot:
- Add your tea to the center glass filter.
- Add hot water, and steep for your desired time.
- Remove the infuser, and pour a cup.
Our teapot is dishwasher safe, so clean-up is quick and easy.
Offering a classic teacup design, this infuser works just like our porcelain and glass mug infusers.
- Place in the infuser into the mug.
- Add a tablespoon of tea.
- Pour hot water into the mug, and infuse.
The metal infuser is easy to remove when your tea is ready. Just let it sit in the included saucer for mess-free steeping.
Want to keep things simple? Our drawstring tea bags are reusable, easy to fill and can be taken with you anywhere. They work like any other tea bag, and each package contains 30 bags.
- Add a teaspoon of tea to the bag.
- Pull the drawstring to tighten, and tie in a knot.
- Place in boiling water to steep for your desired time.
Once the bag is cool, wash it with water, let it air dry, and reuse it up to 2-3 times.
Infusers make it easy to enjoy your favorite loose-leaf tea. Whether you’re making a single cup or a whole pot, steepers allow you to brew at just right temperature and for just the right amount of time. You can also use them to re-steep Still’s quality tea up to three times. Just pour more hot water into your mug and add your steeper to enjoy another cup.